Better health is central to human happiness and well-being. It also makes an important contribution to economic progress, as healthy populations live longer, are more productive, and save more. Below is a list of crucial hand-picked health tips. These have been proven studies by health practitioners and doctors around the world, to benefit from these tips. This list is not a hard and fast rule.
More of the following points you inculcate in your life, the healthier life you will lead. Most of these elements were part of my iPhone Notes over the years. Today, I feel healthier and happier than ever. Thanks to my fondness for discrete fruits, vegetables, drinks, and trying new cuisines. Also, “walking” being my major activity by choice. Inculcate these habits to have a pure, lively, and healthy life. Get set.
Are you ready?
Bookmark this article as a resource you can refer to later in your journey to lead a healthy life. The resources below are timeless.
1. Eat chocolate.
2. Drink smoothies. Try peach + kiwi smoothie, it’s scrummy.
3. Quit smoking – avoid lung cancer and breathe healthier.
4. Eat a piece of fruit daily. – Increase gradually.
5. Hydrate – Drink plenty of water, at least 3-4 liters every day. – Must have heard it many times already. It works though.
6. Walk – race against yourself by tracking the number of steps every day. You can use Fitbit.
7. Surround yourself with happy, loving, and supportive people. – Happiness is contagious.
8. Take ginger.
9. Cut down sugar.
10. Strictly avoid afternoon naps. I used to sleep as soon as I reached home so that I could work at night. It drastically disturbed sleep cycles.
11. Laugh out loud. Like crazy.
12. Make fitness friend – workout buddy.
13. Buy comfortable sneakers.
14. Pick perfect workout tunes that uplift you.
15. Weigh yourself in the morning – daily or weekly.
16. Sip Oolong Tea.
17. Sniff rosemary. – Improves alertness and memory.
18. Pop a probiotic. – Yakult.
19. Eat bananas. – Makes your heart healthy.
20. Get a massage.
“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”
— Jim Rohn
21. Take tulsi (Holy basil) – manages levels of stress.
22. Keep echinacea flower close – reduce cold symptoms fast.
23. Go natural. – Consider more herbal products over chemical-based.
24. Use licorice to treat canker sores, painful spots on the inside of the mouth.
25. Call a friend.
26. Drink cranberry juice. – Keeps your kidney healthy.
28. Have some honey.
29. Eat broccoli. – Excellent source of vitamin C and provides calcium as well.
30. Drink green tea – Catechins, antioxidants, and caffeine help increase the metabolic generation of heat.
31. Smell the scent of flowers, especially lavender.
32. Reduce the intake of rice to once or twice a week. Prefer brown rice.
33. Workout every day for 30-45 minutes – Yoga or Cardio. No matter what.
34. Completely avoid junk food. It’s unhealthy and saves your money.
35. For munching, switch to dry fruits instead of fried snacks.
36. Avoid make-up. Chemicals can adversely harm your skin. Natural skin is irresistible.
37. Steer clear of social networking websites and apps. Prevents you from unnecessary stress.
38. Listen to music. Music that makes you move and gets you in good mood. It’s a great stress reducer.
39. Read good books. – It illuminates your mind.
40. Meditate – close your eyes, relax your muscles and breathe deeply.
41. Own a pet. – Feel the unconditional love.
42. Sleep early and wake up early.
“I often find blissful taste in everything. Sometimes even in the most bitter natural drinks.”
Thanks to Daleeda Shah for some of the key health tips above. Do you have more tips to add to this list? Please share.