MOOC aggregators are search engines for free courses, – in simple terms. They gather relevant information from various websites and present to you. Here are some of the best ones available out there:
Are you ready?
Bookmark this article as a resource you can refer to later in your journey to learn new things everyday. The resources below are timeless.
1. Class Central – A simple site lists everything in a large organized table, sorted by basic parameters such as future courses, just announced, starting soon, and self paced.
2. MOOC-List – A site which lists down all the offerings from specific providers.
3. RedHoop – It lets you search and filter results based on pricing, duration, level, certificates, group, provider and your recent activity. This website works well, — among the best.
4. CourseBuffet – Manages all content by ratings, popularity, subject area, university offering the class, and more. It aggregates small providers too.
5. Knoloop – “Your portal to discover, review and follow thousands of online learning materials in any subject.” You can see rating and reviews given by other users before starting the learning.
6. Coursetalk – A well-organized website with thousands of courses from more than 30 subjects to choose from.
7. Degreed – A free service that tracks and scores all of your education — from books and MOOCs to formal college degrees.
8. Tube Course – Powerful tool to find any course and filter based on source, published date, course length, quality, difficulty level or language. Currently supports Youtube, Udemy, Coursera and Udacity.
Know you know more amazing MOOC aggregators? This list will be updated regularly. Stay tuned and don’t forget to share the wealth of knowledge, you just have discovered.