Technology is advancing rapidly and we get to hear about new innovations now and then. To let you stay ahead of the curve, I have hand-picked following websites and blogs which covers all aspects of technology. – News, reviews, tips, tricks, analysis, hacks, insights, videos, presentation and more.
Are you ready?
Bookmark this article as a resource you can refer to later in your journey to stay updated on all things technology. The resources below are timeless.
1. Digital Trends – Frequently updated on technology trends, product reviews and news.
2. Ars Technica – In latin it means “Art of Technology”. Started in 1998, now owned by Condé Nast Digital. It publishes news, reviews and guides on technology, in a friendly way.
3. Engadget – Multi-language tech blog with daily coverage of consumer electronics and gadgets. Ranked in Time magazine for being one of the best blogs of 2010.
4. Computer World – A publication and magazine for IT and business technology professionals. It offers unique content in many countries and managed independently.
5. TechCrunch – Focused on news of IT companies, ranging from start-ups to NASDAQ-100 firms. TechCrunch also operates Crunchbase, a database of companies and startups.
6. Tech2 – One of the largest tech-blogs in India which offers news, analysis and reviews on gadgets and trends.
7. LifeHacker – A blog about life hacks – tips and downloads for getting things done.
8. ZDNet – Owned by CBS Interactive, ZDNet offers tech-business headlines focused on enterprises.
9. Tech Republic – Another website owned by CBS which is an on-line publication and social community for IT professionals. It features best practices and tools for day-to-day IT decision-making.
10. The Next Web – Founded in 2008. TNW is a famous blog focused on IT news, business and culture.
11. Wired – Founded in 1993 and now owned by Condé Nast. Wired is a major magazine and web blog, that reports on emerging technologies.
12. Gizmodo – Started in 2002 by Peter Rojas. It’s a part of Gawker Media network which writes on design and technology.
13. Mashable – Founded by Pete Cashmore in 2005. It pushes an enormous amount of engaging content on topics such as social media, innovation, business, world and entertainment.
14. Information Week – “The business value of technology.” It publishes content about business community.
15. GigaOm – Started by Om Malik in California. The blog presents news, opinions and analysis on technology trends and startups.
16. TechRadar – Owned by Future plc, the 6th largest publisher in UK. It presents headlines and reviews, especially cellphones and cellular innovation.
17. Technorati – One of the largest online ad network in the world. You will find content based on technology and real-time market insights.
18. CNET – It’s a 20 years old website, owned by CBS Interactive. It offers consumer electronics reviews, news, blogs, podcasts and videos.
19. Tom’s Hardware – It publishes articles, news, price comparisons, videos and reviews on computer components. Most articles are about RAM, CPUs, motherboards, graphic cards, storage and peripherals.
20. GSM Arena – Leading online blog about mobile phone. It has wide community of users engaging through comments.
21. Anandtech – Launched in 1997 by Anand Lal Shimpi. It’s a major online computer hardware magazine.
22. BGR – Boy Genius Report is most well-known for breaking news in cellular sector.
23. Daily Tech – Founded by former AnandTech editor Kristopher Kubicki. It features news and blogs on technology along with a comments section which acts as a forum.
24. Bloomberg Businessweek – Well known weekly publication by Bloomberg has dedicated section which presents news and analysis of tech trends.
25. Geek.com – A web-blog about computer hardware, mobile computing and other geeky subjects.
26. I4U – Writes about all the latest happenings in consumer electronics scene.
27. The Verge – Launched in 2011 by Joshua Topolsky & Marty Moe. It has been consistently winning Webby Awards and publishes in-depth articles, reviews, podcats and entertainment show.
28. Louis Gray – Silicon Valley-based blog by Senior Program Manager, Google Analytics.
29. NY Times – Bits – The business of technology by The New York Times.
30. PC World – Global magazine about computer hardware and software.
31. Read Write – Originally ReadWriteWeb is a web tech blog launched in 2003, currently owned by SAY Media. It covers Web 2.0 and web tech.
32. Recode – Launched by former editor of AllThingsD, Walter S. Mossberg. It provides tech news, reviews, videos and analysis.
33. TechSpot – TechSpot delivers information and analysis focused towards computer enthusiasts, gamers, and IT professionals.
34. The Register – “Biting the hand that feeds IT” IT news and opinion website launched in 1994 by Mike Magee & John Lettice.
35. SlashGear – Covers news and reviews about all kinds of consumer electronics and cars.
36. Slashdot – “News for Nerds. Stuff that Matters” It provides news stories on science and technology, submitted and evaluated by its users.
This list will be updated regularly. Stay tuned and don’t forget to share the wealth of knowledge, you have just discovered.