Fashion is the most powerful art out there. It’s movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we’d like to be.
This is a hand-picked list of finest websites and blogs for fashion lovers and enthusiasts. Most of these are run and managed by major fashion magazines, they publish equally remarkable content online.
Are you ready?
Bookmark this article as a resource you can refer to later in your journey to stay fashion forward. The resources below are timeless.
1. No ToFu – A luxury focused independent American print magazine on fashion, film, music, art and culture.
2. AnOther – Launched in 2001 by Dazed Group in London, United Kingdon. It blends high-fashion and world-class photography with features on arts, politics and literature to make each edition a special collector’s item.
3. L’Officiel – French publication founded in 1921 which targets upper-income, educated women aged 25 to 49. There is a men’s edition as well, called “L’Officiel Hommes”.
4. Cosmopolitan Beauty & Style – An international periodical for women, started in 1886. Their “Beauty & Style” sections features all the scoops on trends.
5. CR Fashion Book – Lead by Carine Roitfeld, former editor-in-chief of Vogue Paris and current Editor-in-Chief for all Harper’s Bazaar magazines. CR Fashion Book is her independent work of style & inspiration.
6. Crash – Crash covers fashion-trends, art, film, and their personalities and creates unique fashion and beauty series. Available in English & French.
7. Dazed – UK-based monthly editorial founded in 1992. It presents music, fashion, movies, art, and literature.
8. Fashionising – It’s all about “Socializing Fashionably”. It features latest trends, runway shows, photo shoots, street styles and more.
9. Allure – Monthly magazine published by Condé Nast. It focuses on women’s beauty under the helm of editor-in-chief Linda Wells.
10. Flaunt – An independent publication distributed in over 32 countries and published 10 times a year. It is focused towards American fashion culture.
11. Glam.com – Glam covers daily style, beauty, entertainment, living, luxury and spotlight.
12. Glamour – A monthly international women’s periodical published by Condé Nast Publications. It showcases news, celebrity, hair & beauty and other features.13. GQ – Formerly known as “Gentlemen’s Quarterly”, is an international men’s editorial. It focuses on men’s fashion, style & culture through content on food, movies, fitness, sex, music, technology, books, sports and travel.
14. Grazia – It’s a fabulous mix of the latest trends, hottest beauty buys, thought-provoking features, and more.
15. Harper’s Bazaar – One of the most well-known fashion resource in the world. “For the women who are the first to buy the best, from casual to couture.”
16. i-D – British work founded by designer and former Vogue art director Terry Jones in 1980. It is dedicated to clothing-trends, music, art and youth culture.
17. Business of Fashion (BOF) – An essential daily resource of the industry for creatives, executives and entrepreneurs all over the world.
18. Lucire – New Zealand based fashion publication which focuses on latest news, beauty shopping recommendations and living.
19. LuckyMag.com – Founded by Kim France in 2000, Lucky is a fashion and lifestyle editorial under Condé Nast. It covers young fashion & style, beauty, accessories and giveaways.
20. Marie Claire – Marie Claire is a leading periodical for women which publishes on health, beauty, and styling topics.
21. TheFashionSpot – One place to be for latest runway shows, celebrities & beauty trends, and clothing tips for every budget.
22. Numéro – Published by Paul-Emmanuel Reiffers. It’s dedicated to international fashion, beauty, design, health, trendsetting celebrities, architecture and décor.
23. NY Times Fashion – The famous New York Times has a dedicated section which covers various disciplines of fashion.
24. Nylon – American pop culture and fashion. Its coverage includes art, beauty, music, design, celebrities, technology and travel.
25. PaperMag – New York City based independent publication covering style, pop-culture, night-life, music, art and movies. “Break The Internet” campaign by Kim Kardashian has made huge hype for the brand.
26. People Stylewatch – Published by Time Inc. It’s a weekly American editorial of celebrity and human-interest stories. Head on to their “Stylewatch” section.
27. Purple – A French, biannual trends, art and culture magazine founded in 1992.28. Schön! – “Showcasing a dynamic and diverse array of ideas and talent” in art and fashion. It features news, articles, beauty, photography, culture and shop.
29. Style – Vibrant source of lifestyle, fashion, food and beauty news, showcasing what’s hot, what’s not and what’s new.
30. Verve – Indian monthly fashion and lifestyle periodical for women. Founded in 1995 by Anuradha Mahindra, wife of industrialist Anand Mahindra, is publisher and editor.
31. Vestoj – Annual academic journal about dress and style. Under the helm of editor-in-chief Anja Aronowsky Cronberg. “The Journal of Sartorial Matters”
32. Vogue – Vogue needs no introduction. Globally recognized fashion and lifestyle magazine by Condé Nast, published monthly in 23 different national and regional editions.
33. W – Famous editorial based on fashion, beauty, people, parties and culture; with reader base of nearly half a million, worldwide.
34. Now Fashion – ‘The first online magazine to publish photos in real time’ Lead by Jessica Michault.
35. FashionGoneRouge – All about models, campaigns, covers, editorials, look-books, runway shows, style and celebrities.
36. Design Scene – Daily fashion, style and design destination. Besides fashion they also showcase fascinating architecture, interior, industrial and commercial design.
37. Fashion Lover – The Fashion Lover blog gives you daily musings and updates on fashion, style, runway, trends, and designer shopping.
There is so much to discover. Isn’t it? This list will be updated regularly. Stay tuned.